viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Diary entry


hello my name is Nicolas and I am very sad because my parents are forcing me to marry a woman I do not know and do not love. because they do not understand my culture you say to do that, all my family go through this and apparently will remain so. read I tell you, my parents want me to marry a family with lots of money, so I have a good life when they grow u. She is a woman three years bigger than me and a family with a lot of money as sh father has a factory. I do not love and not even know it well. I don't want have a married with her, she is horrible and his hair is not beatiful. I tried to talk with my fathers, but they didnt want talk with me. My bigger brother pass for the same, but he is more stupid and said that yes. I'm thinking goes to my house and go to my cousin to live, becouse I will don't do what my fathers want. I can do what I want

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario